Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome


Dear Parents,


Welcome to 6th grade science. This blog will be open this year for you and your student. Please visit it often. You will find many things on this blog. They will include, but won't be limited to: what your child is learning, fun games or activities to help your student with science concepts or lessons, sites to visit, and so forth. The blog will change throughout the year. I hope you and your child not only enjoy this blog, but that your love of science will grow together this year.
In this blog I will refer to the TEKS my science lessons are based on. The following link will take you to the TEKS. If you would like to learn more about them or check on the state standards your child is required to know and will be tested on in 8th grade, simply click on this link. Middle School TEKS
Have fun!
Mrs. Freelove
658-4521 (school)

1 comment:

  1. I get to post the first comment! I am so jealous that you learned how to do this before me, but I am so excited that you know how because now you can teach me!

    ReplyDelete